Wednesday, February 17, 2021

more brainstorming

I really need to get a roll on things and make a decision on what I want to make. Today I was laying in my bed listening to Lou Reed and letting myself daydream. I came up with a few more ideas during this time. Here they are:

  • After finding old photographs/heirlooms of her family while packing her room for college, a girl decides to take a gap year backpacking to get back in touch with her culture (coming of age that centers around an Asian American main character... a lot of the time films in this genre center around White Americans)
  • After moving into a new city a person finds a memory box left by someone who previously lived in their home. They go on a hunt to track them down and return it.
  • A person decides to take a gap year traveling on Route 66 to figure out what they want to do in life (they meet many different people along the way!)
I'm leaning towards the first and third ideas. I'm going to further develop them and see which storyline I feel more connected to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS FINALLY HERE

Enjoy! (click the video above or here to watch)