Sunday, February 14, 2021

i have an idea

Ok so... I have a potential idea. This isn't finalized or anything though, once again it's just an idea. I watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 today and I was inspired by the plotline of Beatrix "The Bride" Kiddo getting revenge on those who have wronged her. Obviously, given my small budget and limited time I would not be able to create something on this large of a scale but it still left me thinking.


To further preface my idea, I want to give a little background on what else inspired this. Over the summer, I was doing research on the music industry, specifically sexual predation in the indie/alternative scene. Many male bands (like SWMRS) in this scene often portray themselves as politically woke feminists, but have been accused of many accounts of sexual misconduct against other female artists. 

Now for the idea... A fan (maybe even the lead artist of another band?) murders the lead of a male fronted band after accounts of sexual misconduct. I haven't completely developed the rest of the plotline but here is a scan of my brain-dump/journal:

enjoy my star doodles (you'll be seeing a lot more of them)


I just want a bloody stabbing scene okay!!! I still have quite a bit of brainstorming to do. 


Image from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS FINALLY HERE

Enjoy! (click the video above or here to watch)