Tuesday, March 2, 2021

mbtis and enneagrams

I have decided that instead of the protagonist living with their parents, she's going to live with a roommate. This would also make the filming/acting process easier because I won't have to find adults to act. 

Here is a scan of my notebook aka me brain-dumping
brainstorming + explaining the MBTI types

Using MBTI's and Enneagrams to help develop my characters. The last time I worked on developing characters, I used archetypes, however I found this to be quite limiting. It felt like I was trying to fit the characters I was developing into these confined boxes. This time, I took personality tests from the perspective of each of my characters in order to create their personalities organically. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS FINALLY HERE

Enjoy! (click the video above or here to watch)