Friday, March 12, 2021

gathering supplies and finalizing shooting location

 Today I finished gathering most of the supplies I need for the nightmare sequence. I picked up 6 unscented pillar candles from Target, 2 rolls of plastic drop cloth from Home Depot, and LED light strips from my friends house. I plan on using the borrowed LED light strips as an easy and inexpensive way to light Claire's entire bedroom red. 

I also finalized the shooting location. I will be filming the bulk of this project in Sara's house (she is playing Claire). She's letting me have full creative control and allowing me to rearrange her entire bedroom/dining table. We plan on filming this week either on the 17th, 18th, or 19th (or maybe even all three days).


No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS FINALLY HERE

Enjoy! (click the video above or here to watch)