Thursday, February 25, 2021

stay on schedule shannon!!!

Go Shannon go! Staying on track can be hard sometimes. When I want something I make to be really good, I tend to procrastinate in fear that what I make/do won't meet my expectations. I think by sticking to an outlined plan with deadlines, I'll be able to hold myself accountable.

2/22-2/28
Establish a plot, characters, finalize research. Begin storyboarding and looking for music to use. 

3/1-3/7
Finalize storyboard and music. Do research on who owns rights to the music and reach out through email. Cast the characters and finalize the cast (2-3). Figure out what camera equipment is needed. Begin planning what is needed on set (props). Figure out opening credits

3/8-3/14
Finalize and make props if needed. Screenplay should be finalized, so distribute it to the actors. Look for fonts needed for opening credits.

3/15-3/21
Begin the filming process. Finalize credits and work on opening credits. 

3/22-3/28
Finish filming and edit. Most of the editing should be done.

3/29-4/6
Finish editing. Script and record the CCR. Make sure that everything is finalized.

(schedule may be subject to change... flexibility is important!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS FINALLY HERE

Enjoy! (click the video above or here to watch)