Tuesday, March 23, 2021

filming day two: set design is so fun

Set design time! On the second day of filming, I shot scenes of Sara (who was acting as Claire) in her bedroom. I brought two blankets, a comforter, and pillow cases to her house to redo her bed setup. I also gathered posters/pictures/record sleeves to decorate the walls with. I stuck with a neutral color palette to contrast with the heavy and dramatic lighting techniques used in the dream sequence. The items on Claire's wall also give a profile of what she's interested in (specific artists, artwork, etc.) A character's bedroom is like their inner world, and tells viewers so much about them, which was my goal while creating this set.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS FINALLY HERE

Enjoy! (click the video above or here to watch)